5 March 2014

the body shop camomile waterproof eye make up remover


 
 

I'm the type of girl that cannot leave the house without wearing my eyebrows and my eyeliner. Everything else can go. Eye make-up being the dominant type of make up that I wear means that I've tried multiple different wipes and removers in hope to find the ideal product that will remove stubborn water proof mascara, won't smudge eyeliner across my face and won't leave my eyes feeling too heavy. I think that The Body Shop's camomile eye make up remover ticks all of these boxes. 

The product is oil based which in some removers can be problematic as the oil element can be over powering in the sense that it leaves your eyes feeling incredibly greasy. The camomile make up remover has the perfect amount that will completely but gently remove difficult make up yet leave minimal amounts of oil on your eyelids and brows. The product is also almost scentless despite being infused with camomile.

I tend to only need to use one circular cotton pad to remove my make up. I shake the bottle until the oil is thoroughly mixed in with the liquid, pour onto the cotton pad and simply rub onto my eyes. The remover is extremely thorough and means I only spend a couple of minutes removing my make up. 

I cannot praise enough how great this product is. It is slightly on the pricey side of £8 but you will certainly get your moneys worth.

Have you ever tried this product before? What did you think?

love,

No comments:

Post a Comment