15 March 2014

H&M Wishlist




I recently purchased this months Glamour Magazine knowing full well that they had a 25% off H&M Voucher included in the issue. The eyeliner (which may I add, is excellent) was also a huge influence in my decision to purchase the magazine. Unfortunately, my lack of funds is preventing me from actually using the voucher, so I thought some internet window shopping would satisfy my shopping addiction for now...

I think that these items are very versatile basics that aren't too bland so will still add something to the outfit. Jeans are a pretty standard item but all the pairs I own are either faded in colour or have stretched somehow and now look unflattering so jeans are actually something I need. Everything else is far from a necessity. The vest, floral blouse and boots can be worn both as evening and daytime and I am a sucker for the style of rings that I have picked. I used to have a black one from Urban Outfitters but it is nowhere to be seen anymore so I've been on a long search for some similar. 

If you want a bargain in H&M this month then definitely pick up Glamour Magazine. The items they have in store at the moment are quite nice and will be great for both this season and summer. 

Have you purchased anything in H&M recently? What did you buy?
love,





1 comment:

  1. Adore that lacy vest, the boots and the jeans, ughh H&M is always so terrible for my bank balance... xxx

    ReplyDelete