20 March 2014

Outfit of the Day 19.03.14

 
 eBay Vintage Style Shirt
eBay Leather Shorts
eBay Necklace
H&M Vest Top
H&M Rings

 Just thought I would quickly share my outfit of the day. The majority is black but a quickly thrown on shirt can make for a simple yet effective outfit. I found this shirt many months ago and is probably one of my best finds on eBay to this date. The other pieces of clothing are fairly old and due to lack of money, I've had to make combinations of clothes that I have never made before so things don't seem so repeated. Spending my money has been further delayed with the choosing and purchasing of my Journalism spring ball dress. Obviously, the spending of that money does involve buying a new outfit, but a fancy dress just doesn't fill the void of new casual clothing.

A splurge at H&M and Urban Outfitters is seriously missing from my life right now.

Hope you are well.
love,

No comments:

Post a Comment