9 March 2014

essay writing



Cutler and gross eyeglass / Newgate Clocks bell alarm clock, $34 / Yankee Candle cupcake candle, $34 / Ceramic mug, $9.10 / Pineider Ego 12.5 Black Mini Resin and Sterling Silver Ballpoint Pen



The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy with deadlines constantly looming or arriving.  Essays have been difficult and the motivation to write them only comes every so often so when it does, I take full advantage of the opportunity by lighting a candle and making myself a warm mug of hot chocolate. It's gotten to the point where I am incapable of writing without a warm hot chocolate to accompany me.

I've been lacking major inspiration for posts lately too. Lack of money and free time is definitely the combination for guaranteed writer's block. Hopefully after my major deadlines have gone, things will resume as normal and my posts with be something worth reading.

love,

No comments:

Post a Comment