5 March 2014

February Music Favourites

 
Admittedly, it's quite late to do any sort of February favourites right now but my excuse for being a bit slow on the posts is the stress and deadline meetings of university at the moment. Anyway, I found this list slightly difficult to compile as so far this year, I don't think any new releases have been particularly exciting. That being said, it's still only March.

The inspiration for this list has mainly come from artists that I had recently seen/am going to see in the past month/upcoming month. The Pretty Reckless were set to play main stage Reading and Leeds last year but pulled out - something that really disappointed me, but they'll be back to the UK with Fall Out Boy soon and I can't wait to finally see them. Mayday Parade and Decade are also on this list as their performances at the beginning of February really impressed me and, although  constant favourites of mine, Kids In Glass Houses are also on the playlist, after having recently announced that they'll be splitting in October (my life is genuinely over).
Here is the playlist,

What songs were the highlights of your February?

love,

No comments:

Post a Comment