7 March 2014

Michel Mercier Detangling Brush

 

 

Tangle teezers have been quite the craze for a long time now and Michel Mercier's equivalent - the ultimate detangling brush, is not exactly new to the scene either but I had been eyeing up hair brushes like these for a long time and the opportunity finally came for me to get one when my sister offered back at Christmas time.

Having used the brush for a fair few months now, I can honestly say that this is a must-have for the hair essentials list. There are three different types of the brushes - fine, normal and thick hair. It's difficult to say whether my hair is thick or normal as although there isn't too much of it, each individual piece is thick. Nonetheless, I went for the normal haired brush.

The Michel Mercier detangler has a combination of both short and longer 'bristles' which makes it slightly 'easier' on the hair than the standard tangle teaser. The brushes are also thicker than that of the tangle teezer which means it will bend less and last for a longer duration of time. As well as this, there is a handle on the Michel Mercier brush which I personally find, makes it a lot easier to use.

I really recommend this if your standard hairbrush is damaging your hair and just not quite doing it for you anymore. There is honestly a huge difference with what you use to tame your hair and I feel that this is the best so far.

Have you ever used a tangle teezer before? Do you prefer the tangle teezer to the detangling brush?

love,

No comments:

Post a Comment