9 August 2014

Outfit of the Day 08.08.14

URBAN OUTFITTERS BLOUSE
H&M DRESS
URBAN OUTFITTERS NECKLACE
EBAY CHOKER NECKLACE
EBAY CHOKER BRACELETS
PRIMARK RINGS

I went up to Merthyr yesterday for a music industry panel which featured members of Kids In Glass Houses and The Blackout. I had a lot of fun and it was incredibly interesting hearing about different inspirations to succeed or the downfalls of being in a band. With my lack of musical talent, I have no intention of being in a band but their advice and experiences were both helpful and insightful.

Obviously this event was not formal in any way so I opted for a casual outfit. The UO blouse is a recent addition to my wardrobe and I fell in love on immediate try-on (hope this makes sense). I think it looks good both individually and layered, for example on this dress. The choker necklace and bracelet also give a slight 90's feel which I really like.

No comments:

Post a Comment