31 August 2014

Autumn Knits



If there's any time to stock up on warm clothing, then it is now. The current awkward in between Summer/Autumn phase means that coats, jumpers and cardigans are often on sale and majorly in stock. I currently have no disposable money to my name but my mum was kind enough to treat me to some items.

Until the 7th September, H&M are doing 25% off any item of your choice both online and offline. This meant that the pinky/beigey knitted jumper was only £11ish from £14.99. In my opinion, jumpers should mostly be worn in the colder seasons but this particular jumper isn't heavy (though isn't light either) so can definitely be worn alone at this time of the year.

An obligatory trip to Primark was also made. All hope was lost in finding anything I liked as I made my way through the store until I saw the speckled grey coat-like cardigan. I wouldn't say I was very adventurous when it came to clothing but this cardigan is slightly unusual for me due to its long length and extremely oversized shape and cut. It suited me though (not gonna lie) and £12 for an item this cosy is very far from being a waste of money.

These are just two items of knitwear that I couldn't refuse. Once my bank balance is okay again, I will 100% need to go back into town and purchase the others I liked. Have a browse through the shops near you and I guarantee that shops will not only be filled with knitwear but you'll find something perfect for you.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will absolutely follow you back :) I've now moved blogs over to http://naaaatalie.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete