29 August 2014

Gallery: letlive. supporting A Day To Remember 26.08.14



letlive. are quickly becoming one of my favourite bands. I've seen them live four times now and I can safely say that they are one of the best live bands I've seen. It's not just the crazy jumping and rapid movements while playing their songs almost perfectly that makes them a stand out live act, but the passion and inspiration behind the songs that manage to evoke emotion from me.

Here are my shots from the gig. Unfortunately the lighting wasn't on my side and I couldn't quite get the focus right a lot of the time so here's what I manage to (half) redeem out of the bad bunch. This is also only the fifth ever gig that I've photographed so please excuse the graininess too. 

Let me know what you think of the photos,

No comments:

Post a Comment