28 August 2014

Gallery: Lonely the Brave supporting A Day to Remember 26.08.14



I was lucky enough to be given the chance to photograph the A Day To Remember gig in Cardiff's Motorpoint Arena. Having recently seen all four bands on the line up the previous weekend at Reading Festival, I was incredibly excited to capture the incredible live shows that these bands put on. 

What I liked most about Lonely the Brave was the lack of red lighting (a photographer's worst enemy) and how easily it was to capture and portray the energy and exuberance that the band showed. 

Lonely the Brave's new album, released 1st September, is currently being streamed on The Guardian. Check it out here. They've got big things ahead of them. 

Please tell me what you think of my photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment