4 July 2014

Outfit of the Day 04.07.2014

 
TOPSHOP CROP TOP
BLACK TIGHTS

Hi guys. It has been a while and I am sorry. There have been quite a few reasons for my absence though. I did a week of work experience with Stereoboard a couple weeks ago which was a great experience and really gave me some insight into music journalism. I then flew to Florence in Italy for a week which I absolutely loved and will definitely be blogging about my experience at some point. It's really made me want to go travelling next summer.

I actually got changed today as I was helping out at my university's open day. I wore a simple outfit, casual with a slight hint of smart that the bodycon skirt gives. I actually managed to find this topshop crop top on eBay for £5 which is a bit of a bargain. I've bought ridiculous amounts recently yet still feel like I need more clothes. This is becoming a serious problem.


What have you been up to recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment