12 July 2014

Outfit of the Day. 12.07.14


 
Visited the food festival in Cardiff Bay today. It's quite a nice day, not too warm but warm enough to not need to wear tights. I was slightly disappointed with the food festival but it was probably due to the mass amount of people walking INCREDIBLY slowly and standing around the stalls where people were trying to actually have a gander at the food. Wandering around was then followed by an obligatory Nandos and a walk home in which we sadly caught in the middle of the rain.

I am loving some of the stuff in Urban Outfitters at the moment. I don't usually go for tops with a neckline that's like the one in the picture but it was the crochet trim which persuaded me. I do love a good UO purchase though, especially as I comfortably fit into their small sizes. Too bad about the prices sometimes.

How was your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment