10 July 2014

Outfit of the Day. 10.07.14

 
BRANDY MELVILLE RING
BLACK BELT

 
Another quick outfit of the day. Summer has been good since I have returned from holidays. I've been playing a lot of Cards Against Humanity and doing a lot of online shopping (standard). I bought this dress along with another beautiful dress from Urban Outfitters. It was down from £55 to £13.50. Quite possibly my most bargainous find?

If you're a student in possession of the unidays app then I would definitely recommend picking up this dress. Motelrocks are currently doing 25% off with the app which means you can get the dress and a decently reduced price.

That's all I have to share really. Hope you are all well.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love that dress and necklace!

    Lottie
    mixtapecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete