11 June 2014

Recent Depop Haul







I am officially a Depop addict. Forget eBay, forget etsy, forget...wherever else you can buy second-hand clothes online, Depop is the one. I've had an account for a while now but never really explored the apps potential until recently and now, not a day goes by that I don't have a quick browse through it.

As I recently booked a holiday to Italy (YESSSS) at the end of this month, I thought it was probably about time I updated my wardrobe to a more summery, airy selection of items. Obviously, this called for a Depop exploration. 

I've found a good amount of items that have intrigued me on there but here are a few that have really caught my eye and that I couldn't say no to. 


001. Urban Outfitters Sparkle & Fade Crop Top. £7 inc P&P. This top took me ages to find. I tried to buy it quite a while ago but unfortunately the first seller had misplaced the item but it was too late, I already fell in love with it. It took about a fortnight longer to try and find something similar or as nice but luckily I came across another seller selling the same one for even cheaper than before. Although it isn't really much material, I think £7 including P&P for an Urban Outfitters item is a pretty good deal.

002. Missguided Ribbed Crop Top. £8 inc P&P. This item is currently still on the Missguided website for £15, not including P&P. For such a recent item, still with the labels on, this was such a good find. I tried these on with a skater skirt (it does not go) and looked incredibly like a cheerleader. It does, however, work with the Boohoo tartan shorts that I own which is probably how I'll wear them from now on.

003. Topshop Mint Cropped Cami. £5 inc P&P. I thought this top was the perfect summer top. It's light, airy, loose and is an ideal summer colour. It is a size 16 but it gives a nice baggy look instead. The top does come quite low so a bandeau bra will most definitely be needed when wearing this. Again, £5 for a Topshop item is quite the bargain.

I highly recommended Depop to everybody. It can quite often be cheaper than eBay is for bargains and it's the perfect alternative for somebody who loves nice clothes but can't always afford them. I am looking forward to wearing these on holiday and for the rest of the summer. 

What have you bought recently?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so scared to use Depop! I'm such an eBay nerd but I may have to try it having seen this... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you do have to be careful but you can usually tell if somebody is a dodgy seller. you should definitely have to try it though, i barely even go on ebay anymore! xxx

      Delete