23 January 2014

yankee candles



Exams are finally over! I have waited since December for this day and it's finally happened. My exam didn't go great but went better than expected. Now I'll just have to unwillingly wait for the results. It's not going to be a fun wait.

As a treat for finishing exams, I went into town with my housemate. She told me that House of Fraser had Yankee Candles on offer so sales got the better of me and I bought the Christmas Cookie and Snowflake Cookie scent. The Vanilla Cupcake scent was given to me as a gift. Although the cookie ones are a bit out of date now that Christmas is well and truly over, both resemble the scent of the Vanilla Cupcake which is my all time favourite Yankee Candle so I couldn't resist.

What's your favourite scent?


love,

No comments:

Post a Comment