24 May 2014

Gallery: Calling All Heroes 21.05.14



Here are some of pictures from my friends band, Calling All Heroes at the Undertone Basement in Cardiff. I only managed to catch them and Cardinals who were also pretty good but didn't get any photos of them. I already feel like I'm improving with my photography and editing which is a huge achievement after only shooting three gigs. I hope I'll be able to shoot bigger gigs at some point this year - that'll be one of my new years resolutions ticked off!

The undertone is a really cool venue too. It's small, intimate, there is no stage and the drinks are pretty cheap. I'll definitely have to go to more gigs there in the future.

Check out Calling All Heroes here.





1 comment:

  1. I really love these photos, they are brilliant!

    mixtapecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete