7 May 2014

April Music Favourites


Apologies AGAIN that my music favourites for this month are late. Deadlines are catching up to me. This playlist has held a variety of monthly favourites and it is probably my favourite monthly playlist so far. Pop sensations Pharrell Williams and Shakira have recently released new albums and the two selected are my favourites from each. G.I.R.L by Pharrell is the ULTIMATE summer album and perfect for brightening up anybody's day.
 
After the Reading and Leeds line up was announced earlier this month, I thought I'd become familiar with bands that I probably should be into. The Story So Far are one of them and I'm pleasantly surprised with their album. After numerous listens they're quickly climbing their way up into my 'bands I really like list' (please not this list does not actually exist). And after I remembered how good The Blackout are live, I rekindled my love for them. 
 
The Machine Head song is completely random and was selected after I was playing the 'guess which song this is on spotify radio' game. After about 5 seconds of listening, I was hooked and I think that I'll have to give the nu-metal side of Machine Head a chance.

Here's the playlist,


What are your music favourites from April?

No comments:

Post a Comment