14 April 2014

Outfit of the Day 12.04.14

PRIMARK TOP
H&M VEST TOP
H&M BODYCON SKIRT
BLACK TIGHTS
VANS VIA SCHUH
ASOS NECKLACE

London is one of my absolute favourites and whenever I spend a few days there, hitting up Oxford Street and the surrounding areas is a must. We went to a carvery afterwards as well so Saturday's outfit is what I like to call 'casual but with slight effort'. The weather wasn't particularly sunny either so I was able to get away with an almost all black outfit. The striped top (I think) is a new addition in Primark which I found courtesy of the wonderful Emily.

This picture was taken in the Topshop changing rooms. I found a couple of pieces that I liked but only bought a cute striped crop top which is perfect for the summer. I may feature it in a post at some point. We also visited Urban Outfitters where me and Frankie both bought amazing denim jackets and my favourite of all places, Brandy Melville. Sadly the majority of their stuff is quite out of my price range (though is amazing quality) so I only came out with a ring. 
Overall, it was a successful shopping trip and I am looking forward to my next trip over there.

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. I love Both Urban Outfitters and Brandy!! Sounds like you had a great time :)
    Little Beauty Blog
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete