8 April 2014

March Music Favourites





This months music favourites consists of some oldies but goodies. Girl by Destiny's Child is probably my favourite song of theirs. I remember I had the video downloaded onto my computer and would watch it all the time. I have no idea why but at only a mere 12 years old, if even that, I felt like I could relate to the lyrics. After Midtown announced their reunion last month, one of their songs also had to be added to the playlist as an oldie. There are multiple newies on the playlist too from very newies (Foster the People) to not that new but new enough songs (Save Your Name - I am the Avalanche). The Edge by Tonight Alive is also a really cool song; I love the band and Jenna McDougall is probably my biggest girl crush of all time. The song is also going to be appearing on the new Spider-Man film so have a listen out for it.

I always try to make my playlists as varied as possible to keep it interesting for myself and to suit my mood at almost all times.

Here is the playlist;


What are your favourites this month?
love,

No comments:

Post a Comment