22 March 2014

Outfit of the Day 20.03.14

Topshop Crop Jumper
Daisy Street Disco Pants

Another quick outfit of the day, consisting of my good old trusty disco pants and a cropped Topshop jumper that I found in a charity shop the other day (I know, I know, I am so hip and indie). I was actually pretty pleased with my find, it was only £3. My flatmate, Alice, also found some pretty good stuff too so overall it was an outing to be proud of. I've also become quite a fan of wearing disco pants as casual wear, especially as the ones I have are quite matte and not typically shiny, which are the ones I feel are better for evening wear.

P.S. Sorry for my messy room; the hoover in our house has broken so I'm using this an excuse not to tidy up.

What have you been wearing lately? 


2 comments:

  1. Hey! I like your blog so I would like to nominate you for the Liebster Award, if you didn't do it already:)

    www.le-journal-brule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i haven't done it yet but thank you for nominating me :) loved reading yours! x

      Delete